Hate the Waiting Game?
Exclusive plants, unique by their sizes and forms!
Hate the Waiting Game?
Posted December 1, 2017.
In today’s hustle and bustle, always-on-the-go lifestyles, it’s no surprise that people are always looking to get things done more quickly.
As corporate dental practices continue to pop up in the most convenient of places, it’s important that our patients (and potential patients!) understand just what sets us apart.
But don’t take our word for it; here’s what our patients who have visited corporate offices have to say:
- “I scheduled an appointment for a cleaning, but waited almost two hours before I was even seated! The worst part? The same thing happened to my husband a few days later.”
- “Every visit there’s a new doctor. I feel like treatment is always changing and I don’t even know the person digging around in my mouth.”
- “When scheduling I’ve had to call repeatedly and leave messages. When they do answer or call back, their hours are so limited that it’s difficult to schedule. I don’t know what would happen in a true dental emergency!”
- “The staff rarely make me feel like I’m more than a number. I imagine their turnover is high because it always seems like there’s someone new and not quite trained.”
- “I just had a crown done a few months ago and it’s already giving me issues. I was told there’s nothing that they can do and the crown will need to be redone – at full price!”
Here’s how we’re different:
- We value our patients’ time. We do not double book and rarely do patients even find themselves with time to take a seat in our reception area.
- Dr. Gardner has proudly served Montgomery County for 27 years. He and Dr. Romeo consider their patients extended family and enjoy hearing and learning about their personal lives. Continuity of treatment is incredibly important to both of them.
- All patients are given the doctors’ personal cell phone numbers in the event of any emergency. In addition, our phones are answered 24/7 by a friendly team member, not an answering service. Call by 12 pm and you’ll be seen for a dental emergency the same day – guaranteed! We also proudly offer early morning and late afternoon appointments to accommodate even the most complicated of schedules.
- We pride ourselves on our customer service. It is the goal of each team member to over deliver and make sure that our patients have an exceptional experience in our office. We don’t take hiring lightly – all of our team members are cross-trained to better serve you!
- Our doctors stand behind their work. So much so that as long as patients maintain their regular cleanings, work is Waran’teeth’ed a minimum of five years!
For more information please visit us at www.drtimgardner.com
To schedule your reservation please give our office at 936-585-6611